Tuesday, May 28, 2013

 Escher Inspired Perspective

We worked on a pencil drawing that was inspired by M.C. Escher that focused on perspective. We began by learning the steps to create different images using 1point, 2point, and 3point perspective. We implemented these skills in our drawings by placing our points on seperate wings of paper and drawing a building of our choosing. I chose to do a castle because ever since I was a little kid I have been fascinated by castles and I love to draw them. I first made a box then added in all of the details of the stone and pillars with each part pointing towards my vanishing points. Then I added a background and a mythical creature, which in my case was a dragon. I added shading and cast shadows to the drawing in order to give it some dimensionality. 





No comments:

Post a Comment